Thursday, June 11, 2009


Here we are: front: Denny & Avis, Bob holding Jarrett, me next to them and then Veralee; middle row: Grandpa, Jason, Ron, Liz and Gayla; back row: Granny, Alan, Diane, Howard holding Andrew and Irene next to him. The gang was all here for Ron and Liz's wedding (September 1988).

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - When I saw that picture of all of us, I had to put it in here. WOW! That was 21 years ago this September. Jarrett was only 6 months old. Irene and Howard had left Patrick home with his Grandma Ceo, I think. That is a LONG time in the past and my memory isn't what it used to be. But I do know how hard it was for Irene to be away from Patrick when he was so young.

It's 2:22 p.m. and it looks like the sun is starting to come out. Can it be true??? I'd better get outside and take care of my outdoor business. Chat with you later. bye, djb

2 comments:

The Bergs said...

Hi - I found both blogs - how about that? Well, guess 21 years does make a different in how most of us look - yet in most of our minds, we are still just as young and skinny as we were then. ha ha

MEB

Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

Hey Gran, You're so smart! Isn't it amazing how fast the time has flown since their wedding on the boat! We ARE still young and skinny, aren't we??? I like the fact that quite a few of us have very curly, fluffy hair. haha Thanks for the post. see ya later, djb