Thursday, June 25, 2009


Chad in an underwater photo from many years ago - maybe it was 10-12 years ago. Loved those underwater cameras!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad in our pool yesterday (June 24th) enjoying the sun - but he didn't go underwater this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, June 25, 2009 - I had to put these pictures of Chad in here. First, I put in the one from yesterday and then I thought, "hmmm, don't I have one of him from the good old days?" And sure enough, I did.

Somewhere, I also have one of the three of them underwater -- Andrew, Chad and Jarrett. They loved being in the pool in the summertime. We still have Shamu here. Someone has to use the electric pump and blow him up. He belongs out there. I wonder WHO is going to do that?

Okay, now I really have to go. bye, djb

No comments: