Sunday, June 14, 2009


Here's BIG Donna playing cards with Andrew, Grandpa and Jarrett. Diane's sitting in the recliner to make sure no one cheats. Question: What's that card doing in my hat??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, June 14, 2009 - When we were in Florida this past Christmas, I borrowed this picture because it shows how puffed up I was when I was really sick with ITP -- which I got when the boys were 9 and 7. Plus, it reminds me of how much fun we used to have when Andrew and Jarrett were alive. They loved to play cards. We'd often use the poker chips because it made it more fun. Of course, Grandpa (the card shark) taught them how to REALLY play cards. I've always been more of poser. haha

Back to work. see ya later, djb

2 comments:

The Bergs said...

Hi - Wrote a comment on your other blog but it wouldn't go - said the password was wrong. So trying this one - love the pictures of the flowers - too bad the deer like roses. Remember the card games, too -

The warm Bergs from FL

Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

We finally had a nice, warm day today!! Not warm enough for me to get in the pool yet, but one of these days....maybe. Thanks for your comment. It's fun to get something on here so I know someone's reading it. haha bye, djb