Monday, June 15, 2009


Here we are posing on the steps at Grandpa & Grandma Berg's house on the farm. Top row: Alan, Granny with Ron in front of her and Grandpa; bottom row: Dennis, Donna holding baby Diane and Steve

Monday, June 15, 2009 - It was supposed to be sunny today, but it's slightly overcast, although it is warm so I won't complain. I do have to go outside and mow the lawn before it rains again.

When this picture was taken, Howard was in the Army in Korea....or maybe some other place in the states but he had joined the Army so who knows exactly WHERE he was?

I've totally confused myself by saying that this blog is about Andrew and Jarrett because I'm putting BERG pictures on here, but I'm making this up as I go along.

Gotta go mow. See ya later, djb

2 comments:

Diane Berg said...

I think that shirt Alan is wearing is back in style.

Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

And you've always had bangs.