Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Here's Grandpa and Granny posing for me after they got home from church when I was there visiting at the end of April 2009.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #2 - August 19, 2009 - Alan called me just before noon (Florida time). They had been in to see Mother. She woke up for a short time and mumbled something. Even though she's pretty much non-verbal, the nurses were adjusting her medication so that her leg won't become too painful. As long as they keep administering the pain medication (but it's not morphine) before it gets too bad, she should be less uncomfortable. Maybe she made a face like OW, that hurts!

He said that she looked pretty good considering everything, plus her vitals were strong, and she's doing as well as possible considering that fact that she just went through surgery! Ouch!!

Grandpa and Alan were eating lunch when he called. He's been putting in Grandpa's eye drops. Plus, Grandpa has to take pills about a half hour before he eats and while he eats and I think after he eats. But don't quote me on that.

More news as I get it. later, djb

No comments: