Saturday, February 27, 2010


Here's Andrew and Jarrett standing next to Grandma and Grandpa (and a bunch of other folks, too) on February 27, 1996 -- the famous 50th Wedding Anniversary in Casselberry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 27, 2010 - HAPPY 64th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO GRANDPA & GRANDMA!

Earlier this morning, I started working on my website, only to find that I had broken links and unrelated links and it was like a sausage factory gone bad - rotten links everywhere!

As I worked diligently trying to fix everything (fighting a VERY slow moving computer), all of sudden out of nowhere, I got a little bit of a blank space in front of a picture. Oh no....please no.

..........OPTICAL MIGRANE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

This one wasn't nearly as bad as the last one I had but it still necessitates removing myself from society for a certain period of time to sleep while it resolves itself. What a royal pain.

When I got up, the sun was shining brightly - reflecting off the snow - and it was horrible and awful. If a person has to wear SUNGLASSES inside their own house, that's not right. Of course, when I get my prescription sunglasses, I won't mind it.

It's not easy getting used to my new glasses because I can't see to read with them, so I only wear them when I'm not reading. Think about how much you read during the day when you don't even realize you're doing it. That would be ALL THE TIME.

Must go. I just realized that I'm writing about myself instead of the boys. See how confused I am. Just the other day, I proclaimed myself "almost" normal. Now, I'm NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! djb

No comments: