Sunday, February 14, 2010


You're the best mom ever. Happy Valentine's Day * Love, Andrew Burkholder
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heart you mom. Card that Jarrett made at home for me one Valentine's Day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010 - These cards from Andrew and Jarrett are also on their website. Oh yeah, their website. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

There's some kind of negative technical situation that involves my Andrew and Jarrett website publishing to Yahoo. Yesterday, I spent many hours downloading and installing programs that were supposed to help me with my problems. HA!!

I'm sure if I knew exactly what I was doing, I could fix it. Once again, I sent a HELP email to Yahoo. Of course, I haven't heard back yet. Last time, it took more than 24 hours to get a response. I'm sure it has something to do with Norton. haha

I've done everything they told me to do but it's still publishing the entire website up to the Yahoo server -- that would be nice if it wasn't ALREADY THERE. I only send a few changes every few days and it's wasting a lot of time when this happens. Annoyed doesn't even really being to describe how I feel.

Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday. So, I guess I'll get his pages ready to publish. That will take about 5 or 6 hours to complete. Yesterday, I mistakenly linked his birthday page to the NIU shooting anniversary page. They were both similarly named and I chose the wrong one.

Maybe I need a vacation. heart ya later, djb

No comments: