Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Hey, Jarrett, want to play some horse? The basketball hoop is down real low (for Rachel) so you'd definitely be able to dunk a few.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 - Whenever I hear about Groundhog Day, I have to laugh. They seized on that idea and ran with it. Even though there's no scientific evidence that it is true. People just want to have a party, I guess. Not a bad idea in the middle of winter.

Yesterday, I saw a bunch of birdies out front looking for food in the dirt. I'm sure there's something out there they can munch on. I have to put some bird food out in the feeders sooner rather than later. My timing has been way off on the bird feeding this year. I'm not sure what happened because I love to see them in the trees.

Granny told me that they've been seeing a lot of robins stopping by in their yard scratching around in the grass looking for something or other. We're pretty sure they don't have any worms living in the sand. Maybe bugs? They do seem to like the wild cherries. Maybe they found some of those in the peanuts.

We'll be seeing the robins pretty soon because as soon as they're spotted in Florida, they come here in about two or three weeks. Interesting, isn't it? yes, it is. bye, djb

1 comment:

DianeMarie said...

brrrrrrr today it was warm now it is going to get cold. But I won't complain - too much :)