Sunday, January 31, 2010


Here's a picture of the moon at 6:31 a.m. CST this morning. It was hiding behind the evergreen trees in the back yard. Kind of hard to get a good shot through the limbs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another picture of the same moon at 7:03 a.m. CST -- it finally moved away from behind the trees but that stick poking up makes it look like a lollipop. I love this picture!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, January 31, 2010 - When I got up this morning, the moon was going down in the west. I took quite a few photos to get a couple of good ones. It was so hard to get anything and I sure wasn't going outside in 12 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrr

As I was typing the description under the first picture, all of sudden, everything stopped! What's going on? Then I realized that the batteries in the keyboard had died. How weird.

Obviously, I got two new batteries, put them in and voila! Back to work. Remember my advice to go to Home Depot and get that pack of 36 double A batteries. It's the BEST bargain around.

It's still cold so maybe I'll get some more coffee....and pour it on my feet. ha! bye, djb

1 comment:

DianeMarie said...

nice moon pics! mine never come out good, i either need a new camera or I need to take a class OR read a book!