Sunday, January 10, 2010


Here's Bryar posing for me at Rosita's on Friday night. We met the girls, their guys and Bev over there for dinner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, January 10, 2010 - Yesterday morning, I was so busy getting ready for my guests that I didn't put any pictures on here of our impromptu get-together with Bev, Krissy, Brian, Karen, Derek and Bryar over at Rosita's.

Of course, I have more than this one photo but I just wanted to put it on here because she is Andrew and Jarrett's cousin. One of the few family members to see them alive in February 2003. She was only 5 months old, so she might not remember a lot.

It's so nice to have Bev here visiting from Florida for a week. They're planning to come over this afternoon to see us because we still have lots of food -- correction, make that, "lots of delicious food." Plus, I've kept the Christmas decorations up....well, I do that anyway but no one needs to know that. haha Crazy person alert!

Now, I have to go vacuum the powdered sugar off the floor. Everyone loved those Russian tea cakes but they do leave an evidence trail. Remember: use margarine, not butter. later, djb

No comments: