Friday, January 1, 2010


Here's the full moon setting in the west this morning at approximately 6:30 a.m. The sky wasn't actually that dark. It kind of looks like it has a ribbon tied on it. Pretty cool. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, January 1, 2010 - This morning, when I came downstairs to get started putting my three different eye drops in my right eye, I saw shafts of light on the floor. Ah ha! The moon was still in the sky -- good for me. Over the years, I've taken a lot of pictures of the setting moon. It looks so awesome.

Another thing I noticed this morning was that we had no degrees. It was ZERO. Yikes!!! As of 9 a.m, it was up to 1 degree. Whew -- a heat wave. I haven't even gone out to get the newspapers yet because it's just too cold. Besides, I can read a lot of the news online anyway. I like the actual paper so I can do the crossword puzzle.

Time to go. Yes, I will TRY to stay warm. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! see ya later, djb

No comments: