Thursday, January 7, 2010


It's not raining but it's snowing. Here's a cool picture I took this morning. We're supposed to get a foot of snow....more or less. Probably more!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, January 7, 2010 - It started snowing some time during the night. It's that very fine, sneaky snow. The kind that sneaks up on you and creates havoc.

Hey, the big yellow school bus just went by. That means they're having school today. I'm sure the kids were hoping for a "snow day." I'm sure the parents were hoping NOT.

Yesterday, when I went into Elburn, I wanted to drive by Andrew and Jarrett's evergreens but the road in there is very iffy. Just wanted to check on them and whack the snow off Jarrett's bottom limbs. Oh well, there will be a lot more snow on them today and tonight.

It's coming down pretty good right now. Oh boy! snow ya later, djb

No comments: