Sunday, January 3, 2010


Say ahhhhhhhhhh. Here's Jarrett showing his pearly whites so he can join the Crocodile Club.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, January 3, 2010 - Happy Birthday, Jarrett. I almost typed 2009. Isn't that funny? It's going take a while to get used to typing twenty-ten.

It's very cold still. This is not right. And I just heard that it's going to warm up to 20 and then get even colder this coming Friday. Oh boy! Can't wait for that.

Wish you were here, Jarrett, so I could take you out to dinner or cook your favorite meal. It used to be salmon. I wonder how long you would've stayed on the salmon kick. You read something somewhere that said fish was good for your body and especially your brain.

After you died, I found a bunch of salmon that I had bought at Aldi's. I think it was part of the food that got unfrozen when the freezer stopped working. Yeah, that was really smelly and gross. yuk!

Happy Birthday, sweet Jarrett. I miss you. Love and hugs, Mom

No comments: